Financial security comes with obvious benefits: saving for a family getaway or a down payment on a house or vehicle. Federal Naval Credit Union puts your needs first by helping you earn and save money on services and products that help you achieve your goals. Their impressive membership program meets the unique needs of active military, retirees and veterans at every stage of life. Membership is free, and Navy Federal makes it easy to join so you can start enjoying the benefits right away. Here are our top six benefits of joining the Federal Navy:
1. Active Duty Verification. personal as well. Active Duty Checking benefits include up to $240 off annual ATM fees, no monthly service fees or balance requirements, and free personalized checks. Plus, all checking accounts with Navy Federal include access to 30,000 ATMs nationwide, monthly dividends, and convenient online banking, which includes mobile deposit right from your phone.
2. First day of pay. Federal Navy members who sign up for a paycheck direct deposit with their Active Duty Checking account receive their paychecks a full business day earlier. Direct deposit makes it easier to access and manage your money and help protect you against mail fraud or identity theft. Plus, NCFU has a handy reference calendar on their website which shows the days you will be paid.
3. Discounts for members. When you register with Navy Federal, you have access to discounts for members on products and services. Some of their best discounts include a car buying service which can save you thousands of dollars when buying a new or used vehicle, car rental discounts, rebates and special offers when shopping at select retailers, hotels, etc. Membership offers. Plus, Federal Navy members save an average of $352 more each year.
4. Benefits of the loan. Active or retired members benefit 0.25% discount on the month of April select loans. So whether you’re looking to buy a new car, boat, or motorcycle, or just need a personal loan, Navy Federal is offering discounts on their already competitive deals. rates. You will need to apply in person at a Federal Navy branch or call them directly, as this bonus does not apply to online applications. They also offer refinancing options for parents or students who pay student loans. It’s a great option if you’re paying off multiple loans or are struggling with a high interest rate. Navy Federal also offers a wide range of other loan services, such as student loans (which come with career support resources), home equity loansand leisure vehicle loansall with competitive rates and easy online applications.
5. No down payment mortgage option. Navy Federal is a leading lender for VA Home Loans and offers financing offers full of benefits, such as competitive interest rates as low as 2.75%, home refinancing services and zero down payment options. Even if you’ve already used your VA loan to buy a home, Navy Federal offers Military Choice Home Loans for active duty military, reservists and veterans. If you qualify, you won’t need to make a down payment on a home or have private mortgage insurance, which can save you a lot of money. As a bonus, members can earn between $400 and $9,000 cash back when using Navy Federal’s RealtyPlus program to buy or sell a house.
6. Life transition resources. Whatever phase of life your military career takes you to, Navy Federal has the resources and support to make your next major transition easier for you and your family. Deployment Service members can view their Preparing for deployment page, which offers advice on getting your finances in order and knowing the benefits available to you. If you are going through a PCS or leaving service for civilian life, the Navy Federal’s Moving and Separation hub is the perfect place to start easing your transition. You can find help with budgeting, choosing a new home, getting started or managing investments, as well as a transition kit. No matter where you are in your career, Navy Federal has what you need.
Navy Federal Credit Union can help you take your banking to the next level with member-exclusive benefits and discounts focused on what military members, retirees, and veterans need most. Whether you’re aiming for your financial goals or looking to take your savings game up a notch, Navy Federal has everything you need to earn and save money on the products and services you want.
The Navy Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA.
This article was sponsored by Federal Naval Credit Union.